THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Journaling Like a Madwoman!

I know I haven't been around for the last couple of days, so I want to wish everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! What can I say, things get hectic around here for the holidays. Christmas morning was amazing! I got to watch my little guy open presents for the first time (he was only 8 months old last Christmas) and he was a pro at tearing the wrapping off of the gifts. So much so, I had to stop him from tearing the wrapping off other people's gifts!!! He had a ball and just watching him made me happy. Also, my family and my husband's family came over for breakfast. I played a short order cook preparing made-to-order omelettes and waffles. I had so much fun and having the whole family over to eat, watch home-made movies, laugh, and enjoy each other's company was more than I could ever ask for. I want to make Christmas Breakfast a tradition. There, I said it, so shall it be!

Now, for the reason I haven't been around since Christmas... I have been plugging away at my art journal and loving every minute of it! I'll start pages, add things to old pages, embellish like my life depended on it... It is sooooo much fun and I get all giddy to see a "finished" page. I want a big, fat book stretched to the limits with goodies inside that I created. I will put up a slideshow of what I have so far.

Yours in artsy-fartsy bliss...

Muah :*

2 comments:

Shell said...

I look forward to seeing your slide show of your journal pages. Revel in your journaling, Ms. Bliss.

Ms. Bliss said...

Hi Shell! The slideshow is on the sidebar under the 'About Me' section. Thanks for taking a look!! Muah ;*