THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Relax, Relate, Release...



As you can see, I pulled the 9 of Swords as my focus card of the day. Stress and anxiety indeed! The economy sucks and my finances are in the toilet. Christmas is coming up and hubby and I have decided that only the kids in the family are getting gifts. Even just buying them gifts make my head hurt, because we don't have a lot to spend and I'm not sure how we are going to make things stretch. On top of that, bills don't stop at Christmas time. I usually alot myself a certain amount each month to cover bills and it usually works, but this time, I am $60 short. One of the reasons why things get so tight over the holidays is because I work part-time - 32 hours- and I don't get benefits, which means no holiday pay. My last check was about 20 hours short.... I would be okay with that if I could make it up with the coming checks, but because of Christmas and New Year, it's not going to happen. I don't forsee having any substantial pocket change until the end of January/beginning of February.

I am sick about all of this, but given the guidance I received this morning before I even knew about the $60 shortage, I know things are going to be okay, one way or another. I will continue to stay positive and frugal and channel my energies elsewhere (blogging, digi-scrapping, journaling, reading, working out, eating right, sleeping...) and look for the bliss that I know is just behind this slowly, but surely moving dark cloud...

Muah ;*

0 comments: