THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 22, 2008

My 2nd Page & Bliss List

I am so excited about how this one came out! I kinda wish that I could redo the 1st page, but I will not let Ms. Perfectionist ruin that for me. I am living in the moment and that moment has passed. My first page is beautiful and it was my brave first step. I will not let negative mind chatter take away the courage needed to finally take the leap toward bliss...

Muah ;*

My Bliss List

- Suzi Blu - thank you, thank you, thank you for believing in me and the fact that I am an artist
- art supplies
- messy hands
- finished pages

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Wow, that is really, really gorgeous! I love how you've added the colored stones to it!

Shell said...

Glad you let your first page just the way it is. Suzi Blu is awesome, isn't she? You keep on creating, Ms.Bliss